Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wicked Awesome Update #12

Hi Everybody!!

Srry, im late this week. I have not been able to get back on recently to post and update. I see you all liked the First new episode of the Wicked Awesome Show. The next episode is probably one of the best in the season. SECRET AGENTS!!

If you have no Idea what that is, check the trailer on the side of the page.

Anywho, just like last week there is not much to say. Due to the fact that School has started up again (BOOO!!) our attention has drifted somewhat. But we still have stuff being planned and are in the works for Season 3.

Well, that is it that is WAS related so some unrelated news just to keep you reading.

Im borrowing Andrew's PS2 and am playing through Kingdom Hearts. It is an awesome game but I am stuck at Riku and I'll have to return Andrew's PS2 soon. Oh Well, At least there are the awesome manga for me to read so I get the story. One of the only reasons I play games is for the story! (And replayability and online multiplayer, but that's besides the point). I am trying to get it to work on my PC by downloading a special program but it's going to take a while to set up. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment