Thursday, November 19, 2009

I need more help!!

OK!! I have chosen a name "Little Lobster Films."

Now, take some screenshots of your favorite W.A.S. moments and email them to me at dylan1kenobi@gmail.com

Now, here is how you can take those screenshots. Start watching the video on youtube and pause the video where you want to take the shot. Then press the PrintScreen/SysRq button on your keyboard. Then open up paint (or photoshop if you have it) and paste the screenshot into the program. Then crop the image down to just the video screen and save it as a JPEG. Then it should be ready to email to me! I will post my favorites and use them in my new website for Little Lobster Films.

Thanks for all your help! I can't wait to see all your pics!

3 comments:

  1. So this little lobster, walks into some film...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi! whens the next episode coming out? i would love to act in it let me know batman.hoffman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has really a lot of information that I need the most thank you for sharing this post. I will share this post to Dog T-shirts

    ReplyDelete