I have massive hair.
That is some sick 80's/90's 'doo, man. I love it...
Woah Dyl! Look at the hair! There is..... much of it.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dylan! You left out most of the videos! How could you!?!
That is some sick 80's/90's 'doo, man. I love it...That guy said it all, whoever Anonymous was. He's a pretty smart guy, an excellent judge of common things like hair. I wonder who it is?
wow....a long haired dylan? now I've seen everything...
Oh, yes. That was the "Anakin Skywalker gone bad" hair from Dylan. :-DAll I can say is: Andrew, you should NEVER, EVER have let them duct tape you to that cot. Bad move, mate. And the make-up was just plain mean... wow.
Hey, what consists of part two exactly? Can you give me a hint?
I have massive hair.
ReplyDeleteThat is some sick 80's/90's 'doo, man. I love it...
ReplyDeleteWoah Dyl! Look at the hair! There is..... much of it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDylan! You left out most of the videos! How could you!?!
ReplyDeleteThat is some sick 80's/90's 'doo, man. I love it...
ReplyDeleteThat guy said it all, whoever Anonymous was. He's a pretty smart guy, an excellent judge of common things like hair. I wonder who it is?
wow....a long haired dylan? now I've seen everything...
ReplyDeleteOh, yes. That was the "Anakin Skywalker gone bad" hair from Dylan. :-D
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is: Andrew, you should NEVER, EVER have let them duct tape you to that cot. Bad move, mate. And the make-up was just plain mean... wow.
Hey, what consists of part two exactly? Can you give me a hint?
ReplyDelete